This post may contain Affiliate Links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something. Please check our Disclosure Policy for more details.
Countdown the holidays with these sweet advent calendars. Whether your idea of sweet is candy, chocolate treats, or a sweet indulgence like candles or skincare – there’s lots of ideas here to help you jump right into the holiday season this year!
I love advent calendars! It’s a fun way to countdown the days to Christmas, while getting mini surprises that you didn’t even know to put on your wish list!
It can also be a great way to try new products from your favorite shops.
This year, there are so many ideas for everyone. Whether you have a sweet tooth and love candies and chocolates. Or your idea of treat yourself is lighting a candle, taking luxurious bath, or painting your nails – there is definitely something fun for everyone!
These were the advent calendars that caught my eye this year.
For the bakers
December is prime time to bake – whether you love trying new recipes, finding new ways to use sprinkles, or experimenting with new baking techniques. These advent calendars will help you get creative in your kitchen, and I’m sure your friends and family won’t object to those extra baked goods.
- Sprinkle lovers: Sweetapolita Advent Calendar – 24 Magical Days of Sprinkles
- Holiday Cookie Lovers: Cookie Making Advent Calendar
- Flavor experimenters: Bonne Maman Advent Calendar, with 24 mini fruit spreads and honey
For the Candy Lovers
If you have a sweet tooth, then December is the month to indulge in all things sweet. There are so many options this year!
I’ve got my eye on the Squish Squish 24 Days of Candy Advent Calendar! These premium gummy candies are my weakness. I can never walk by the store without stopping in to get a bag of these Mango Marajuca candies!
Other honorable mentions:
For the Chocolate Lovers
If your sweet tooth skews more towards indulging in chocolate, then these options will definitely fill your daily chocolate quota in December!
Whether you’re looking to enjoy your favorite chocolates, indulge in fancier options, there’s an advent calendar for every chocolate lover!
- Hershey Milk Chocolate Kisses Candy Advent Calendar
- Lindt Holiday Bear Advent Calendar
- Godiva Holiday Luxury Chocolate Advent Calendar
- Charbonnel et Walker Chocolate & Truffle Advent Calendar
- Joe & Seph’s Popcorn Advent Calendar
With all these options, you definitely can count on satisfying any chocolate lover! Trust me, I can vouch for this.
For the Caffeine Addicts
As the weather gets colder, I start to crave a cup of tea or hot chocolate before bed, or while binging Holiday movies on the couch! I’m always looking for new teas, coffees and hot chocolates to experiment!
These advent calendars are a great way to find new favorites that you can then enjoy all season long!
- For coffee lovers: Christmas Coffee Advent
- For hot chocolate lover: Whittard Hot Chocolate Advent Calendar for Two
- For the tea lovers: Palais Des Thes Tea Advent Calendar
- For matcha lovers: 24 days of Matcha from DavidsTea
For Sweet Scents
If lighting a candle, and making your space feel more festive is your thing, then these advent calendars are for you.
All of these are a great way to experiment with different scents, especially as we are home more often these days!
- Capri Blue 12 Days of Volcano Holiday Gift Set at Anthropologie
- Jo Malone 24 piece advent calendar is definitely a luxury but a gorgeous and coveted calendar for the season!
- Candles: 12 Days of Scent at Pottery Barn
For Luxury Self-Care:
As much as I look forward to the holidays, December also is a good time to wind down before the new year.
If indulgent self-care is more your taste, then these advent calendars will help you rest, and relax before we all dive head first into whatever the new year will bring us!
- Limited Edition Skincare Advent Calendar – Kiehl’s
- The Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar
- L’Occitane Holiday Advent Calendar
- Nail polish lovers: OPI Shine Bright Advent Calendar
- Nail polish lovers: Ciaté London Mini Mani Month Nail Polish Advent Calendar
If DIY is your thing
Can’t find one that fits your style? You can always make your own!
If you really like the idea of an advent calendar, and want to make it an activity or a gift for friends or family, then these will help you do just that!
Stuff the doors with sweet notes, or little trinkets, or other stocking stuffers they can find all month long!