This post may contain Affiliate Links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something. Please check our Disclosure Policy for more details.
These Raspberry and White Chocolate Blondies are the perfect summer baked treat with chewy blondies studded with lots of fresh raspberries and sweet white chocolate in a simple one-bowl blondie batter!
Summer is probably my favorite fruit season. Between melons, and berries I would have no problem incorporating fresh fruit into every meal.
While I’m not always a fan of turning on the oven in the heat of summer, these raspberry and white chocolate blondies will be an exception. Once you try them, I guarantee you will be making them over and over again!
The tartness of the raspberries are complemented so perfectly with the sweetness of white chocolate.
Why you’ll love these Raspberry and White Chocolate Blondies?
There is so much to love about these Raspberry and White Chocolate Blondies They’re:
- a flavor explosion with tart raspberries, crunchy white chocolate all in buttery sweet blondies.
- made with a one-bowl, simple batter
- No fancy equipment – I do recommend using a hand mixer but it’s also easy enough with a whisk!
- Looks good, and tastes good
You can also experiment with different flavor combinations, maybe lime and strawberry, or blueberry and lemon.
If you’re looking for more fun summer baking ideas, here are some of my favorites:
- Watermelon Macarons & Watermelon Ice Cream
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Froot Loops Cereal Macarons
- Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes
INGREDIENTS & TOOLS
- Melted Butter – using melted butter makes this a quick recipe and gives the blondies a chewy texture
- Oil – You’ll notice a little oil along with the melted butter in the recipe. I find that lends to those crackly tops on picture-perfect brownies and blondies.
- Sugar – We’re using both brown sugar, for the optimal flavor and texture. Any type of brown sugar will work.
- Eggs – The eggs give the blondies a chewy texture we’re looking
- Baking Powder – adds just a bit of a lift to these brownies.
- Raspberries – I used fresh raspberries that were in season. But you can replace it with frozen raspberries, without thawing them beforehand.
- White Chocolate Chips –
- Electric Hand Mixer (my favorite Kitchenaid Mixer) – I recommend using a hand mixer for this recipe you can really get the right texture without an arm workout. But you can definitely work use a whisk for this recipe.
How to Make Raspberry and White chocolate blondies?
This recipe has a quick batter and bakes up in about a half-hour. I would recommend waiting for the blondies to cool a little before serving them for the best texture!
MIX THE WET INGREDIENTS AND SUGAR
In a large bowl add in the melted butter, oil, white sugar, and brown sugar.
Mix this until it is light and fluffy. You’ll notice the color of the batter become pale and fluffy. I like to use my Kitchenaid hand mixer at medium-high speed for this step.
Then, add in the eggs, one egg at a time until it is fully incorporated.
ADD IN THE DRY INGREDIENTS
Next sift in the flour, baking powder and salt. You don’t have to sift it, but I find that sifting it into the batter means that you have to spend less time folding it into the batter.
Next add in the fresh raspberries and white chocolate chip, and fold it into the batter.
BAKE AND SERVE
Once the batter is ready, add it to the prepared pan and spread it to the edges so the batter is evenly spread in the pan.
Sprinkle with more raspberries on top.
Bake for 28-35 minutes, until a toothpick poked into blondie, comes out clean.
Cool in pan for 15-30 minutes, remove from pan and cool completely. Cut into equal sized rectangles and serve.
- When mixing the wet ingredients make sure the batter is light and fluffy. I highly recommend using a hand mixer or a stand mixer in this step. The batter should be a pale brown color and fluffy.
- Once you add in the dry ingredients – the flour, salt, and baking powder – mix the batter only until there are no streaks of flour left. Do not over mix the batter. Mix them in until it is just incorporated. It’s best to use a spatula at this point if you think that the mixer might overmix.
Let me know if you give these Raspberry and White chocolate Blondies recipe a try!
Tag me in your creations and follow me on Instagram @sprinklesandscribbles for more baking inspiration!
Raspberry and White Chocolate Blondies
- 1 cup butter 227 g melted
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil olive oil or coconut oil are fine
- 1 cup brown sugar 200 g
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 240 g all purpose flour 2 cups
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Prepare a 9-inch by 9-inch baking pan by greasing the pan with oil or butter.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a large mixing bowl add in the melted butter, oil, and sugars, mix until light and fluffy.
- Then add in the eggs and egg yolk one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix it into the batter.
- Next, sift in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix into the batter just until incorporated, without overmixing.
- Fold in most of the raspberries and white chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with raspberries
- Bake for 28-35 minutes, until a toothpick poked into blondie, comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15-30 minutes, then remove onto a wire rack to cool completely.