This post may contain Affiliate Links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something. Please check our Disclosure Policy for more details.
If you’re looking for a quick pick-me-up, this iced tiramisu latte is a refreshing twist on a classic Italian dessert.
If there was ever a coffee recipe made for an afternoon pick-me-up, this tiramisu iced latte is it!
The origin of the word tirami sù literally means “pick me up,.” And while I would love to enjoy a tiramisu as a mid-afternoon snack, this iced tiramisu latte is a decent enough substitute. It’s a little bit sweet, and definitely a lot of caffeine to wake you right back up.
If you, like me, also need a daily afternoon pick-me-up drink, I highly recommend this iced latte.
It’s the right combination of sweet and creamy drinks. And a bonus: it comes with a side of cookie to dip into your drink!
Recipes you’ll love
If you’re looking for more coffee recipes, here are some of our favorites:
How to make an Iced Tiramisu Latte?
Add the mascarpone cheese, cream, and sugar to a small bowl. Use an electric milk frother or whisk to beat until thick yet smooth.
Pull 1-2 espresso shots. I typically use my double espresso on my Nespresso Vertuo machine. You can even use brew 1/2 cup of strong coffee if you prefer.
When ready to make your drink, add ice and a shot of espresso or strong coffee to a tall glass.
Top with your choice of milk and finish with the mascarpone topping.
Dust with cocoa powder and serve with ladyfinger biscuits. Don’t skip out on this; it makes the drink come together!
Tips for your Iced Tiramisu Latte
- I prefer my coffee on the bitter side. If you like sweeter drinks, I recommend adding a little sweetener to your coffee before adding milk and mascarpone topping.
- While lattes are typically made with espressos, this drink would also be delicious with a strong black coffee!
- Enjoy this drink as soon as you make it. This iced tiramisu latte tastes best when it is cold.
Recipes you’ll love
If you’re looking for more coffee desserts, here are some of our favorites:
Follow me on Instagram @sprinklesandscribbles for more baking inspiration!
Iced Tiramisu Latte
- 1-2 shots of espresso
- 1 tbsp mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/3 cup milk of choice 2%, oat milk or almond
- 1/2 tsp sugar or maple syrup
- cocoa powder for dusting
- ladyfinger biscuits to serve optional
- Add the mascarpone cheese, cream, and sugar to a small bowl. Use an electric frother or whisk to beat until thick yet smooth.
- Pull 1-2 espresso shots or brew 1/2 cup of strong coffee.
- When ready to make your drink, add ice and a shot of espresso or strong coffee to a tall glass.
- Top with your choice of milk and finish with the mascarpone topping
- Dust with cocoa powder and serve with ladyfinger biscuits if using.